Tampa Eyelash Extensions
The Body Bar Spa is the leader in Tampa lash extensions. Eyelash extensions are a beautiful addition for anyone looking to have fuller, thicker, darker eyelashes. We use the top of the line eyelash extension brands in the beauty industry, Butterfly Lash Solutions. The lash extensions process is a pain-free, relaxing procedure. The eyelashes are waterproof, semi-permanent, applied with a semi-permanent medical-grade black adhesive. The lashes are black with a natural shaped beautiful curl, placed on top of your own individual eyelash. The product is safe and dermatological tested. The lashes have a natural look and feel and also give you the appearance of having longer, thicker and fuller lashes. Feel free to call The Body Bar if you have any further questions or to make your Tampa eyelash extensions appointment today.
Full Set of Faux Mink Eyelash Extensions – $175
Half set of Faux Mink Eyelash Extensions – $105
Full Set of Mink Eyelash Extensions- $250
Half Set of Mink Eyelash Extensions- $180
Touch Up full refill – $75 Touch up regular fill – $50
Touch Up Mink refill- $75 Removal – $30
Eyebrow Tinting – $15
Eyelash Tinting – $15
Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting – $28
Eyebrow Extensions – $30-$150 (depending on consultation of eyebrows and time needed to apply eyebrow extensions)
Brows are a major feature for your face! Unfortunately when we are young sometimes we over-indulged with tweezers, leaving you with over-plucked, thinning or non-existent eyebrows.
All is NOT lost! You can re-capture the essence of your eyebrows – an essential component that frames your eyes and face and enhances your natural beauty!
The latest trend and technique from the UK aims to fill in gaps, add volume and extend the brow line. Eyebrow extensions for Men and Women can enhance your look!
- Eyebrow Extensions make your eyebrows look fuller!
- Give your face presence and a fresh new look!
- Fills in those unwanted gaps and over tweezed eyebrows.
- Transform your entire eyebrows changing the look of your face to give you the perfect full eyebrows you’ve always wanted! No more thin eyebrows! No more gaps!
- There is a whole range of colors to match your natural eyebrows!
- Eyebrow extensions are light and comfortable!
- They do not damage your natural brows.
- The application is comfortable and relaxing.
- Removal is relaxing and comfortable.
- Great for Special Events, Photoshoots, Holiday Parties, and Weddings
This process gives a texture and realistic look to brows that pencils and powders cannot attain. We create eyebrows to suit the age and shape of each individual face. No two eyebrows are the same, people find they have natural gaps or perhaps they over tweezed when they were younger. Now you can have depth and dimension with eyebrow extensions. We are all about bold and beautiful Brows.
Say goodbye to sparse thin brows. With a special technique, synthetic hairs are attached individually to your existing eyebrow hair or directly onto the skin with a special skin adhesive specifically for eyebrow extensions, creating a natural look.
Sparse areas are filled in and the end of brows can even be extended to create the perfect arch. You will be amazed at the end result…your brows will look like they naturally grow that way.
To get the ultimate effect, eyebrow extensions are paired with expert eyebrow shaping. Then the eyebrow extensions are applied by individually isolating your brow hairs and attached accordingly. There is no discomfort during the extensions application.
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOUR PERSONAL CONSULTATION:
There are many reasons why people suffer from sparse patchy eyebrows; age; Lifestyle, health and genetics all can play an important part. Whatever the cause, The Body Bar can offer you a solution.
Your eyes are the most identifying feature of your face, and when it comes to brows, they not only show your emotion, but also frame your eyes.
When coming in for the first time, consultations are always given to determine the level of reformation needed and shape that best frames the client’s face and desires.
We determine the shape of the perfect brow, depending on the level of fill needed. The area is cleansed and scrubbed to get rid of dead skin and to ensure a longer lasting bond. We then follow your natural growth pattern so your new brows will look natural at every angle. No one will be able to tell!
During the initial 24-48 hours after your appointment, do not get your brows wet for 24 hours after the brow extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the glue. Brow hairs are resistant to water, if they get wet blot gently with a tissue to absorb excess.
• Avoid steam from showers, facials, saunas and swimming pools.
• Avoid getting moisture around the eye area when washing face, showering etc.
• Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application.
• Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
General guidelines to extend the life of your brows:
• Avoid using oil-based skincare and makeup products around the eye, including oil-based makeup remover near the brows.
• Avoid running water over your face. Moisture will break down the bond of the glue.
• Avoid rubbing your brows, especially when washing your face. It is recommended to
clean around the brow area with a washcloth or cotton swab (Q-tip).
• If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of brows rubbing against your pillow.
• Gently brush your brows with finger tips to groom them. The best time to do this is after
showering, as they will be softer and less likely to damage.
• Avoid pulling your brows, and do not attempt to remove them yourself. If you would like them
removed, please contact your body bar esthetician.
If you experience any pain, redness or irritation, contact the body bar spa immediately.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
With Proper care, your brow extensions can last up to 7 days and longer and can be topped up to keep them looking fabulous.
BROW EXTENSIONS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE!
Good candidates for the Brow Extension service are those who have over tweezed brows or brows that have stopped growing causing holes sparseness and thin brows.
Other conditions may include clients who have experienced eyebrow loss due to the following skin conditions and diseases:
- Vitiligo – Autoimmune disease, loss of skin
- Lupus – autoimmune disease
- Fungal infections -& Lice can be causes for eyebrow loss as well as lash loss.
- Telogen Effluvium is a temporary condition where excessive hair falls out. This is a normal resting stage of hair growth that can occur medications, stress, trauma or medical noticeable when hair is also being lost through normal aging.
- Hertzoge’s sign is a loss of hair on the outer third of the eyebrow. This is associated with low thyroid conditions (hypothyroidism) or an endocrine imbalance.
- Growths on eyebrows- growths such as warts can hamper eyebrow hair growth.
- Hansen’s disease – known as leprosy – this is a bacterial infection condition that effects the eyebrow region.
- Alopecia areata – an autoimmune condition where a person’s own anti-bodies attack the hair follicles, can create patches of hair loss on the scalp and can affect eyebrows, eyelashes, and any other areas of hair growth.
- Eczema – an atopic Dermatitis can sometimes be associated with loss of eyebrows from sensitive skin.
- Cancer patients who have lost hair on face.
This service is not good for people who have/are:
- Overly oily skin – the adhesives will not hold.
- Cancer patients on Chemotherapy – Clients may have contraindications to the adhesive while on treatment.
Contraindications for Eyebrow Extensions:
- Recent medication – If a client is using, or has used within 6 months any form of topical or oral steroid or received medication for acne such as isotretinoin, Accutane or Roaocutane, then ensure the brows are not waxed. The client must not have taken any of these drugs for 6 months before waxing can be introduced. Please inform your technician if you have used any of these medications.
- Open cuts and abrasions
- Excessive eczema around the brow
- Sore open skin
- Any infectious skin disorder
- Undiagnosed lumps or swelling around the brow
- Positive reaction to a skin sensitivity test e.g: reaction to brow adhesive
We are more than happy to answer any of your questions, so please feel free to call The Body Bar Spa Tampa 813-814-1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.